We consider soil fertility to be the physical, chemical and biological processes that happen within the soil, impacting soil health, nutrient availability, water holding capacity and therefore plant production.
We provide a combination of organic acids and bio-catalysts including technical organic acids, plant growth hormones, digestive enzymes and biosurfactants. These promote soil structure, diseases resistance and water holding capacity. This system is supported by ongoing crop and soil monitoring and testing.
What makes us different?
We have a scientifically proven proactive system. Our products are manufactured with a high degree of technical rigor to provide consistency and high analysis.
- Improve soil structure for better nutrient and water use efficiency
- Improved nitrogen stability in GAS and hydro ammonia, UAN and Urea
- Increased plant membrane permeability for better nutrient uptake
- Increase yield and quality
- Reduce wastage and fertilise less often