Ecocatalyst™ dissolves the fats, oils and greases (FOGs) that are by-products of human activity and industry.
FOGs and bio-films are all composed of highly insoluble lipids that resist decomposition and removal. Over time they accumulate, clogging pipes, drains, collection and septic systems.
The bio-catalytic nature of Ecocatalyst™ breaks down the bonds removing the FOGs and the bio-film from the system and stops them from reforming downstream.
Ecocatalyst™ powerfully and effectively:
- Dissolves fats, oils, and greases
- Breaks down biological film growth
- Neutralises odours on contact
- Increases Oxygen transfer
Major industrial uses
- Aeration systems
- Sludge processing
- 60% cut in grease cap in 14 days
Method of application:
- Operators can inject Ecocatalyst™ directly into wastewater streams or via spray or fogging systems.
- Air diffusion systems
- Metering pumps
- Injection system