Anaerobic (devoid of oxygen) water conditions begin to develop in deeper water resulting in the naturally occurring aerobic microbes being unable to perform beneficial tasks such as waste digestion or water purification.
In time, these conditions lead to poor water quality, unsightly algae blooms, accumulation of sludge and buildup of gases.
The overriding principle in EcoCataylsts’ technology revolves around creating an environment with high levels of dissolved oxygen and oxygen transfer. We provide aerators for sub-surface aeration as well as pump station aerators. Our aeration systems with microbubble technology create aerobic conditions in your water to significantly increase dissolved oxygen while eliminating water stratification and nitrification issues.
What makes us different?
- Different options to suit your needs (230 volt aerators or solar aerators)
- Sub-surface and pump station aerators
- Extremely quiet
- American & Australian made
- High efficiency
- Decrease electricity costs
- Increase and maintain dissolved oxygen
- Reduce bottom sludge
- Decrease offensive odours
- Improved aesthetic value