Noxious gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methane etc are responsible for odour and corrosion in wastewater infrastructure.
We effectively eliminate your noxious gas issues by using a combination of aeration with microbubble technology, bio-catalytic breakdown and removal of bio-film. The effect of this is a highly aerobic environment and hostile environment for H2S forming bacteria within the pump station and surrounding reticulation system.
What makes us different?
- Whole system corrosion protection
- We prevent H2S instead of simply curing the issue
- Treatment plant receives improved effluent
- We offer a permanent solution by removing the bio-film
- Don’t create downstream sludge problems
- Increased dissolved oxygen through microbubble technology
- Eliminate noxious gases
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve asset protection
Industries this is suitable for:
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Underground Mine Sites
- Sewerage Reticulation Systems
- EcoSystem Plus
- Pump Station Installation System
Our solution will assist your OH&S risk by
- Reducing the frequency of needs operators to access the pump station
- Removing explosion hazard
- Removing toxic gases which are harmful to operators and the public