What personal information about customers does EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd gather?
The information we learn from our customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We us the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customising future shopping for you, improving our websites features and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web Browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your online experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your “subscription” preferences by logging into your account.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser.
Does EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd share the information it receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction order.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
If you choose to visit EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the side menu, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of effected customers.
Information you give us
You provide most such information when you search or utilise other methods of communication via our website or email to EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email and phone numbers.
For security purposes EcoCatalysts Pty Ltd sometimes collects and analyses the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information or opens an account.
We will not disclose any personal information about you except:
- As you consent
- For purposes related to the reason you gave us the information for, and even then, only if you would reasonably expect us to use it, or
- In statutorily required law enforcement, public health or public safety circumstances.
- To our related companies, or
- To our suppliers, as necessary to enable them to help us provide services to you
Security and confidentiality
We have implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that it is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
If you believe any information we have obtained concerns you as an individual, you may ask us for access to this information and, if we are reasonably able to do so, we will give you this access. If you want to access this information, please send your requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe our information about you as an individual is inaccurate or out-dated or is misleading because it is incomplete and you wish to change this information, please send your request to email@example.com
We will then amend the information as you request, or give you reasons why not.
- To dealings with us except via our website or in respect of our website services; or
- To corporate information (unless it is also about any identifiable person); or