NONTOX™ rapidly accelerates the normal degradation cycle
of the most petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH, BTEX) and volatile organic
compounds (VOCs). This process is accomplished by catalysing,
hydrolysing and oxidising the contaminants, reducing them to carbon
dioxide and water in order to provide a significant economic,
environmental and/or social gain.
Our products cannot be categorized as bacteria, enzymes,
polymers, or as a traditional chemical, rather, the inventor has
created its own unique product category within the wastewater
treatment industry. Bio-Organic Catalyst (BOCs) are comprised of a
fermentation supernatant, derived from plants and minerals, which
is blended synergistically in combination with a non-ionic
surfactant to create a broad spectrum bio-organic catalyst. Unlike
conventional surfactant, which can limit oxygen transfer, BOC's
self-organize and create loose microbubbles having very high oxygen
Occupational, Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE)
considerations are significantly mitigated with our non-toxic,
non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-irritating, hypoallergenic,
bacteria-free and biodegradable approach.
Nontox™ provides economically compelling benefits to
environmental professionals, bringing practical and cost saving
advancements to hydrocarbon remediation, VOC/Odour control, bilge
water treatment, industrial and commercial cleaning.
- Nontox™ is diluted and spray applied to soil, water or
- Designed for soil either in-situ application or to windrows.
On-site remediation reduces expensive transport and dumping costs
and allows soil reuse.
- Excellent atmosphere control of odours or volatile organic
compounds. Reduces flash and toxic hazards in confined areas.
- Spray apply to surface water spills in either fresh or salt
water. Non hazardous to marine life. Cleans rocks and beaches.
- It can be easily applied in recirculation systems to treat
contaminated groundwater, streams and ponds.
Nontox™ is a concentrate and for bio-remediation applications
must be diluted to approximately a 6% solution (1L Nontox : 15L
water). For soil, the diluted solution treats approximately 1 cbm
of light to medium contaminated soil. In water, the diluted
solution will treat approximately 800 sqm of a hydrocarbon slick.
Salt water, fresh water or wastewater can be used for dilution.
For odour control / VOC applications with fogging and misting
units, a 1% solution is required.
- Fast TPH, BTEX remediation for soil, fresh water or
salt water releases.
- Immediate suppression of VOCs and other organic
- Rapidly raise FP and lower LEL for confined space
- Non hazardous to marine life. Cleans rocks and
- Recirculation oxidation systems treat contaminated
groundwater, streams and ponds.