Noxious gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia, methane etc are responsible for odour and corrosion in wastewater infrastructure.
As a result, a build up of these noxious gases can be extremely costly expense to your business. Removal of H2S from your wastewater is necessary to protect your assets and reduce maintenance costs.
We effectively eliminate your noxious gas issues by using a combination of aeration with microbubble technology, bio-catalytic breakdown and removal of bio-film - resulting in a permanent solution for you. The effect of this is a highly aerobic environment and hostile environment for H2S forming bacteria within the pump station and surrounding reticulation system.
What makes us different?
- Whole system corrosion protection
- We prevent H2S instead of simply curing the issue
- Treatment plant receives improved effluent
- We offer a permanent solution by removing the bio-film
- Don’t create downstream sludge problems
- Increased dissolved oxygen through microbubble technology
- Eliminate noxious gases
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve asset protection
Industries this is suitable for:
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Underground Mine Sites
- Sewerage Reticulation Systems
- EcoSystem PlusTM
- Pump Station Installation System
Our solution will assist your OH&S risk by
- Reducing the frequency of needs operators to access the pump station
- Removing explosion hazard
- Removing toxic gases which are harmful to operators and the public