Declining water quality is an acute problem around the world caused by issues including: agricultural runoff and industrial waste water.
This issue is prominent in areas with large industrial production and inadequate waste water treatment. High levels of ammonia, phosphates and TSS is often caused by waste discharges or soil erosion. Contaminated water reduces your water-holding capacity and significantly lowers oxygen levels which causes algal blooms. This is common in both golf course water bodies and residential lakes.
Eutrophication also significantly reduces your water quality through triggering excessive growth of algae, including blue-green algae which presents a high risk in waterways. Industries including: piggeries, poultry and dairy farms are potential sources of nutrient runoff or leaching increasing eutrophication.
Using beneficial microbes we remove ammonia and phosphorus and defeat algae by competitive exclusion. The microbes also consume TSS and reduce accumulated sludge.
What makes us different?
- Easy application
- Biological product that provides long lasting results
- Our product is safe with all aquatic life
- We are remediating odours as opposed to masking them
- Eliminate algae blooms
- Increase dissolved oxygen
- Eliminate stratification and eutrophication issues
- Reduce excess odours
- Eliminate fish kills
Industries this is suitable for:
- Recreational lakes and ponds
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Golf Courses
- Residential lakes
Our solution will assist your OH&S risk by
- Controlling harmful pathogens
- Providing a non-chemical solution with no algaecides
- Improving your water quality